Welcome to Adweek’s Super Bowl Ad Tracker for 2016, an up-to-date list of the brands running Super Bowl spots and the agencies involved in creating them.
Leading up to game day on Feb. 7, CBS is reportedly holding back a handful of 30-second spots, priced “north of $5 million a spot,” for brands hoping to make a late entrance into the Big Game. Overall, ad prices for this year’s game have been up about 11 percent compared to 2015.
Take a look below at all the news, organized by category. As game day approaches, we will continue to update the tracker and include the official ads and previews as they roll out, so be sure to check back regularly.
- Laundry detergent brand Persil ProClean is in the Big Game this year.
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Emily Ratajkowski will star in Buick’s first Super Bowl ad.
- Outdoor apparel brand Marmot is running its first Super Bowl campaign.
- Butterfinger released a teaser featuring Billy Eichner.
- SoFi released its first-ever Super Bowl spot.
- Snickers rolled out a teaser featuring a hungry Marilyn Monroe.
- Squarespace tapped comedic duo Key & Peele for its 30-second spot.
- Pokémon’s full spot is live.